Homes range from 1,500 – 3,000+ sq. ft. and offer up to 4 bedrooms. Lofts, game rooms, 1st floor owner’s suites and more make these homes perfect for families of all sizes.
Schools: Please verify with Johnston County School System for current school assignments.
About the Community
Located at Glen Laurel Road and Powhatan Road in the sought-after town of Clayton, Gordon Park features appealing single family homes in a desirable town known for its top rated school district. Clayton is a fast growing satellite community of Raleigh located approximately 15 miles southeast of the city. Gordon Park is within 1.5 miles to retail, restaurants and major highways make it easy to get to RDU Airport or RTP. A community pond is built right into the neighborhood and a children's park and playground are planned – this community is a must see!
- The town of Clayton is currently the fastest growing town in Johnston County. This growth has not dissolved the art and nature that is abundant here.
- With greenways and trails surrounding the area, and not to mention the famous sculpture trail, Clayton has what homebuyers are looking for! With the I-540 expansion within 9 miles of the neighborhood, home buyers will soon be able to capitalize on even more accessibility that will lead to further growth!
- 7 Minutes to US-70 BUS, US-70 & HWY 42
- 11 miles to I-40
- Approximately 9 miles from the new 540 extension
- 10 minutes to downtown Clayton
- 12 miles from Carolina Premium Outlets
- 18.2 miles to Wake Med Hospital
- 13.2 miles to White Oak Shopping Center
- 15 minutes to Sam's Branch Greenway featuring public art, Neuse River and Clayton River walk which has a 32 mile trail!
- Gordon Park is in close proximity to Neuse River Golf Club, Clayton Community Park, Clayton Community Dog Park, Food Lion, CLayton Police Department, and multiple day care centers.
The AbodeView Tour
The Game ChangerView Tour
The House PartyView Tour
The PadView Tour
The SanctuaryView Tour
The ShindigView Tour
FROM I-40 E: Exit 309 for US-70 E toward Smithfield/Goldsboro. Take exit 326 for U.S. 70 Business toward Smithfield, turn left onto US-70 Business W and turn right onto Powhatan Rd to community.
Phone: (919) 926-5530