Offering Two Story and Ranch homes, that provide up to 6 bedrooms, range from 1,660 to 3,004 sq ft, and feature Farmhouse, Craftsman, and Traditional designs.
Schools: East Clayton Elementary, Archer Lodge Middle, & Corinth Holders High, (Please verify with Johnston County School System for current school assignments)
About the Community
Come experience the beauty of Clayton, at San Marino! With more than 300 opportunities to build a new home, AV Homes offers a collection of spacious Ranch and Two Story family home plans, starting from the mid $200's.
Our energy efficient new homes are ecoSelect Certified and offer the latest construction advancements and green building techniques. With AV Homes, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of sought-after finishes and options, and all of our homes at San Marino feature Smart Home Automation Packages!
Conveniently located just off of Highway 42 East in Clayton, San Marino is in a town known for great schools, country living and its proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, and the Raleigh/Durham area.
The community will feature an onsite community pool and pool house, and is the premier new home community in Clayton!
- Top Rated Schools
- Very Accessible to Raleigh/Durham area
- Close to US-42, US-70, I-40, and I-540
- Minutes to Downtown Clayton, Restaurants, and Retail Shopping Centers
- Pool & Playground Coming Soon
- Nearby Parks and Recreation: East Clayton Community Park and Dog Park, Clemmons Sate Forest, Clayton Community Park, Sam's Branch Greenway, Clayton River Walk
- Local Amenities: Triangle Clayton YMCA, Neuse River Golf Club, and Riverwood Golf Club
- Medical Facilities: Johnston Medical Center, Wake Med Clayton
- Accessible to Nearby Retail Shopping: White Oak Shopping Center and Carolina Premium Outlets
Take 1-40 to Exit 306 (70 Business East) towards Clayton, follow Hwy 70 for approximately 9 miles. Turn Left onto Hwy 42, follow Hwy 42 for approximately 4 miles. Pass Food Lion, then Turn Left at San Marino Entrance.
Phone: (919) 926-5553