BASEMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
Schools: Conn Elementary, Daniels Middle, and Broughton High. Please contact the Wake County Public School System at 919-850-1600 or wcpss.net for the most current school assignments.
About the Community
Oakdale at Mordecai named "NATIONAL COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR"!
Community Properties and Robuck Homes received the top honor from the National Association of Homebuilders for innovative and timeless neighborhood design.
Located just off Person Street between Historic Oakwood and Historic Mordecai, Oakdale offers an opportunity to live in a new home with distinctive architecture and modern features within walking distance to downtown Raleigh. Crafted by Robuck Homes, a 4th generation Raleigh home builder since 1926, Oakdale will be home to many who value the revival of urban living with a Southern accent.Download Siteplan Download Brochure
- Walk or ride a bike to share a meal or cup of coffee at one of many locally-owned restaurants and shops along thriving Person Street.
- Local and original to the area, The Person Street Business District is home to The Station, Yellow Dog Bread Company, City Vet, Person Street Pharmacy, Edge of Urge, Person Street Bar, Wine Authorities, Marsh Woodwinds, Custom Engraving & Trophy, Raleigh City Farm, Oak City Cycling Project, Pie Bird, Nicole's Studio & Art Gallery, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and soon to open Standard Foods (Restaurant & Grocery).
- Hop on the R-Line for free eco-friendly transportation throughout Downtown Raleigh.
- Walk to Seaboard Station off Peace Street for shopping & dining, and O2 Fitnesss.
- Raleigh Amphitheater, Performing Arts Center & Raleigh Convention Center all just over 1 mile away
- 30+ Art Galleries all within a mile.
- Mordecai Historic Park, Nash Square Park, Moore Square Park & City Plaza for festivals & Farmers Market - .4 mile to just over 1 mile away.
- Imax Theatre .7 miles.
- Glenwood South District 1.3 miles.
- Cameron Village shopping & dining 1.6 miles.
- Grocery Stores 1.5 miles away.
I would just like to recognize Heather Mansfield and the team at Robuck Homes for a wonderful, smooth transaction. My client and I both were very impressed with the level of service, professionalism, quality and craftsmanship of the whole process. From contract, through design, to our final walk through, the timeline was handled and delivered exceptionally. As a Real Estate Professional, I have dealt with many new home builders and I can attest that this team was quite amazing and it would be a pleasure to refer future clients to your company.
Thank you for a great experience and a quality product!
-- Jessica H.
The Bailey AView Tour
The Barton AView Tour
The Cameron AView Tour
The Cameron BView Tour
The Dawson CView Tour
The Dawson VideoView Tour
The Fairview AView Tour
The Fairview CView Tour
The Fairview DView Tour
The LassiterView Tour
The Lassiter VideoView Tour
The Marlowe A VideoView Tour
The Marlowe CView Tour
The Walter CView Tour
Take US 70/Glenwood Avenue towards downtown Raleigh. Turn Left onto Peace Street. Turn Left onto Person Street at Krispy Kreme. At the fork, stay right to continue onto Wake Forest Road. Turn Right onto Sasser Street. Oakdale is located on the corner of Sasser Street and Elm Street.
Phone: (919) 926-5549